Your visit in complete safety
To ensure a safe visit for everyone, we have adapted our reception conditions:
- Access to the event will be reserved for people with a health pass (with a complete vaccination schedule or negative PCR test of less than 72 hours or negative antigen test of less than 48 hours),
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for any movement within the establishment, except for tasting,
- Access to La Grande Dégustation will be made after passing your hands under a hydroalcoholic gel dispenser,
- The spittoons will be evacuated to another room by equipped staff, to be emptied and replaced by others, cleaned and rinsed outside the meeting space,
- The distribution of an individual spittoon set in place at the first edition of our event in Paris in 2013 for hygiene and comfort issues is another advantage.