Your visit safely
Health precautions during the event
New: to ensure everyone’s safety, access to all the highlights of the event (The Conference; The Inaugural Dinner; The Tasting Workshop; The Great Tasting) will be reserved for participants with a COVID certificate (vaccines or PCR or antigenic test negative).
The health rules successfully implemented during the previous edition are maintained:
- Reservation of a time slot is mandatory, including for recipients of an invitation.
- Providing a telephone number for all participants is mandatory.
- Access to La Grande Dégustation will be made after passing your hands under a dispenser of hydro-alcoholic gel.
- A distance of 1.5 meters will separate exhibitors from visitors.
- Our tour, designed for each visitor to gain an easier understanding of the Bordeaux vineyards and the selected vintages, favors one-way flows.